THE SCIENCE OF GOAT MILK
Goat Milk is renowned for it's amazing skin benefits and has been used for thousands of years.... It is not only great for all sensitive skin types, but even gentle enough for babies.
- Goat milk soap and skin care is not only wonderful, but highly recommended for people with dry or sensitive skin, or conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help to gently remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface, leaving a new softer and younger looking skin.
- Goat milk is rich in many vitamins and minerals, and particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue, protect, nourish and maintain healthy skin.
- Helps balance the pH level of our body as the goat milk contains caprylic acid, lowering the pH balance of the soap and makes it almost similar to that of our skin. As a result, our skin can absorb most of the nutrients and prevent the attack of germs successfully.
- According to experts, it possesses amazing anti-microbial properties, which help prevent the growth of acne-causing bacteria with continuous use and destroy the ones already on your skin.
- Being rich in powerful antioxidants, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, goat milk can keep our body free from the oxidative damages caused by free radicals, assisting with pre-mature aging.
- The cream that is present in goat milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of the soap and skin care. Many people suffer from dry skin, particularly in winter, so this is a wonderful alternative to traditional soaps and lotion.
We use our own organic goat milk, raw beeswax and plant based oils and botanicals to bring to life our natural soaps and body care products that cleanse and moisturize the skin. Every product is lovingly handmade, filled with kindness, hand-packed, and suitable for vegetarians and cruelty-free.... True Farm-to-Skin Goodness!
Links and resources: